httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Bowman <ebow...@boboco.ie>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 2.2.3 and load balancing
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 08:05:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm in a situation (RHEL 5.1) where the only "supported" version of
Apache is 2.2.3.  We are wishing to avail of the session affinity load
balancing features in mod_proxy_balancer, and I'm wondering what the
general consensus is on how suitable that version is regarding that feature.

Can we make it work?  Should we be looking at jk if we are forced to use
2.2.3?  Can anyone share any opinions on at what version this became
suitable for pretty heavy production use?

Thanks for any input,
Eric

--
Eric Bowman