httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Running cgi that uses SQLDriverConnect (unixODC) makes Apache throw Error 500
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:45:54 GMT
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Miguel Rentes <miguel.rentes@efacec.pt> wrote:

> [Tue Jun 03 11:21:20 2008] [error] [client 172.18.200.62] Premature end of
> script headers: lista_alarmes.cgi, referer:
> http://172.18.200.153/cgi-bin/get_ret.cgi

youd CGI must start by writing a "content-type" header, followed by a
blank line. Is this the case?

> I can only think that Apache doesn't know how to execute SQLDriverConnect.
> But if this is true,how do I make it work?

It could be that the user apache runs under is unable to locate some
binary or library needed for this script. Compare your environment
with that of apache. What language has the script been written in?

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org