httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Beausoleil <fbeausol...@ftml.net>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_mem_cache on a proxy server
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:14:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have Apache used as a load balancer in front of a couple of Mongrels
(ruby on rails application).  Reading the documentation for Apache, I
was under the impression that the requests would not be forwarded to
my Mongrels, but would stop at Apache, at least until the Expires time.

Here's a typical request / response (1st time):

 > GET / HTTP/1.1
OpenSSL/0.9.7l zlib/1.2.3
 > Host: xlsuite.com
 > Accept: */*