httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject [users@httpd] TMPDIR variable cleared from environment
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 13:04:13 GMT
Hello,

I configured my vhost to have TMPDIR variable set to particular directory.
PHP scripts see this variable w/o problem, but not CGIs.

I'm running suexec, and have patched it (yes, I know the risks) to pass this
variable, but even when I replaced suexec binary by script that only prints
environment, I didn't see TMPDIR set. When I removed suexec binary, the
TMPDIR was set.

Can anyone help me to find out where is the TMPDIR removed, and probably
why?

Thank you
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759