httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] easy question: where is my config file?
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 10:01:15 GMT
Gazz1982 wrote:
> I've been searching for the file which contains all the module info etc... I
> think it should be in httpd.conf but I can't find it, where is it usually
> located (I'm using ubuntu Linux)
>
> Thanks
Try the /etc/apache or /etc/apache2 directories, and look for .conf files ?
Depending on the Linux distribution and Apache version (assuming it is
Apache you are using), it may be called httpd.conf or apache.conf or
apache2.conf.
It is also possible that not everything is in that file (usually it
isn't), and you may have to examine that file to see which other files
it "pulls in".
Look for "include" directives.
Under Ubuntu, which if I remember well is similar to Debian, the
structure for the configuration files may be something like
/etc
    /apache2
       apache2.conf
       /mods-enabled