httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_dbd & mod_dbd_authn - mysql user authentication problems - apache 2.2.9
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:12:52 GMT
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Nick Kew wrote:

>> ldd /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd | grep libmysqlclient_r
>
> You won't see that if you've built apr-util with dynamic loading
> of DBD drivers (as is the default in APR-1.3.x).

True, unless you build with --disable-util-dso (which is what I do, and
recommend.

--
Cheers
Res

"The hopes we had, were much to high, way out of reach, but we have to
try, no need to hide, no need to run, cause all the answers come one by
one. The game will never be over, because we're keeping the dream alive"
-Freiheit