httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bartek Śiwy Siwek <barsi...@interia.pl>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [users@httpd] Problem with DynDns and Apache Virtual Hosts
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:47:44 GMT
Krist van Besien napisał(a):
> 2008/10/9 Bartek Śiwy Siwek >barsiwek@interia.pl>:
>
> >> Are you sure it is your server that does this and not selfip.org that
> >> does it? If you tell us what the real name of your site is I can check
> >> this.
> > I&#039;m sure because it was a response I found in apache logs when i turned
> mod_dumpio on.
>
> Ok. What do you have on your website? Only static content, or is some
> content generated dynamically?
>
> Krist
>
> --
> krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
> krist@vanbesien.org
> Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland
> --
> A: It reverses the normal flow of conversation.
> Q: What&#039;s wrong with top-posting?
> A: Top-posting.
> Q: What&#039;s the biggest scourge on plain text email discussions?

Static content. It will be dynamic if i can set it up ;]
Another thing a user on my network noticed - the current configuration causes that whatever
non-existing url you enter (http://icannotexists/ - for example ) you get a page from the
first vhost.
This is starting to look like DNS problem - Am I right?

Sify