httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] directory contents not displaying
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:33:39 GMT
Marc Fromm wrote:
[...]
If I manually enter the full path in the address bar to a specific directory
  then the contents are displayed.

[...]

That is the part that does not seem to make sense.
The server should not know the difference : whether you click on the tab
or enter the URL manually in the browser's URL bar, the same request
should go to the server.
If you have a different response, then it means that *not* the same
request is going to the server.  I would concentrate on that.
Look at the server's access log in both cases, to see the difference in
the requested URL.