httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Modify response header
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:41:07 GMT
Diego Manilla Suárez wrote:

> Any other alternative before giving up and modifying some of Tomcat
> classes?

a mod_perl output filter
That is one alternative which I know works.
I don't know about other ones.

It requires installing perl and mod_perl on your Apache server,
configuring it, then adding something like this to your Apache
configuration :

<Location "/mywebapp">
   # the following replaces JkMount/JkUnMount directives
   SetHandler jakarta-servlet
   # the following filter would modify outgoing Set-Cookie headers
   PerlOutputFilterHandler My::CookieFilter
</LocationMatch>

and of course, someone has to write that filter, but it's not so hard.