httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brent Clark <brentgclarkl...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Mod rewrite help
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 09:31:10 GMT
Brent Clark wrote:
> Hiya
>
> I need help with a rewrite rule, and I was hoping someone would be
> kind to help.
>
> I need to mod_rewrite and /or alias for the following example links.
>
> http://192.168.111.124/dms-bookings-10000/34873/ACC_1_Comm01_34873_20080303.pdf
>
> http://192.168.111.124/dms-bookings-20000/34873/ACC_2_Comm02_34873_20080302.pdf
>

> But the location of the pdfs file is in
> /bookingsdata/bookings_data/bookings

Hiya

Sorry to give and example, I have inherited this machine, and I have
this in the conf file

        Alias "/dms-bookings/"       "/bookingsdata/bookings_data/bookings/"
        Alias "/dms-bookings-new/"   "/bookingsdata/bookings_data/bookings/"
        Alias "/dms-bookings_10000/"
"/bookingsdata/bookings_data/bookings_10000/"
        Alias "/dms-bookings_20000/"
"/bookingsdata/bookings_data/bookings_20000/"

        snippet

        Alias "/dms-bookings_100000/"
"/bookingsdata/bookings_data/bookings_100000/"

I basically want to clean and neaten it up, and I was hoping mod_rewrite
was the answer.

TIA

Brent Clark