httpd-users mailing list archives

From ganeshapache <ganeshapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] What is Apache not Starting
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 13:24:13 GMT
Iam not a windows guy.. but as linux admin who managed apace for years
now... how i would have analysed this issue if it would have happed on a
linux machine is by specifying the configuration file directly to
apachectl... like "apachectl -t /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf" what
this will do is... you will get all the errors on the console... some
times this gives you more clues than the logs... give it a try if
possible on the windows too...

Ganesh
ganesh@efficeasy.com