Anybody have an example of how to setup a Reverse Proxy Load Balancer ?

This works as a regular proxy, but I need a Reverse Proxy!

  ProxyRequests      Off
  ProxyPass   /  balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=On

 <Proxy balancer://mycluster>
  BalancerMember https://10.1.10.10:443
  BalancerMember https://10.1.10.11:443
 </Proxy>

  Why can't I use ProxyPassReverse and use the proxy balancer like this?

  ProxyPassReverse   /  balancer://mycluster2/ stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=On

 <Proxy balancer://mycluster2>
  BalancerMember https://10.1.10.10:443
  BalancerMember https://10.1.10.11:443
 </Proxy>

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- Earning Your Trust for Thirty Years - Thank You!
www.katun.com