httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Tkach <ntk...@peapod.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL Server "Ignoring" mod_proxy ProxyPass directives
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:39:57 GMT
Hi, we're trying to get mod_proxy_balancer to work with an SSL virtual host, but having problems.
 It seems like HTTPD is "ignoring" any kind of ProxyPass at all.  I have balancers and the
SSL host set up as follows below.  I've even tried changing the directives:

ProxyPass /uim balancer://uim-ssl-balancer/uim stickysession=JSESSIONID

ProxyPass /uim http://www.peapod.com

but it just ignores it (fails to find /uim on the host).  I don't suppose this sounds familiar
to anyone?  Since it doesn't work even when not using the mod_proxy_balancer part I'm guessing/hoping
that I'm just missing some directive or have something out of order.

<Proxy balancer://www-ssl-balancer>
BalancerMember http://dapvl03.d1.peapod.com:10430 route=uimsvc1 loadfactor=50
BalancerMember http://dapvl04.d1.peapod.com:10430 route=uimsvc2 loadfactor=50
</Proxy>
<Proxy balancer://uim-ssl-balancer>
BalancerMember http://dapvl03.d1.peapod.com:10440 route=uimsvc1 loadfactor=50
BalancerMember http://dapvl04.d1.peapod.com:10440 route=uimsvc2 loadfactor=50
</Proxy>

<VirtualHost *:8013>
ProxyPreserveHost On
SSLEngine on
SSLProxyEngine On

DocumentRoot "/u/local/apache2.2/8010/htdocs"
ServerName www.test.peapod.com
ServerAdmin us@example.com
ErrorLog "/u/local/apache2.2/8010/logs/ssl_error_log"
TransferLog "/u/local/apache2.2/8010/logs/ssl_access_log"

SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL

SSLCertificateFile "/u/local/apache2.2/8010/conf/server.crt"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "/u/local/apache2.2/8010/conf/server.key"
<FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</FilesMatch>
<Directory "/u/local/apache2.2/8010/cgi-bin">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>

BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

CustomLog "/u/local/apache2.2/8010/logs/ssl_request_log" \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

    ProxyPass /itemtrack balancer://www-ssl-balancer/itemtrack stickysession=JSE
SSIONID
    ProxyPass /uim balancer://uim-ssl-balancer/uim stickysession=JSESSIONID
</VirtualHost>

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain information that is proprietary to Ahold and/or its subsidiaries (“Ahold”)
or otherwise confidential or legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply, and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
 If you are the intended recipient you may use the information contained in this message and
any files attached to this message only as authorized by Ahold.  Files attached to this message
may only be transmitted using secure systems and appropriate means of encryption, and must
be secured using the same level of password and security protection with which the file was
provided to you.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.