httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] overlapping <Location>-Sections
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:03:08 GMT
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 12:00 PM,  <rog7993@web.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am 23.03.2010 13:34, schrieb Eric Covener:
>>> Negation within the pattern of <Location> or <LocationMatch> seems
to be
>>> impossible (like <LocationMatch "!/websvn">).
>>
>> you have to do the negation in PCRE -- see "negative lookahead"
>
> Do you mean something like this?
>
> <Location "/websvn">
>   WebSVN stuff
> </Location>
>
> <LocationMatch "/(?!websvn)">
>   subversion stuff
> </LocationMatch>

I thought you only wanted one section, note the order of
precedence/evaluatuion in the manual for the different containers,
which I believe is the opposite of the order you listed them.  If
they're totally independent, you could two exclusive LocationMatch
directives.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com