httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tapan Maheshwari <tapan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apxs: not found
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 13:54:49 GMT
YES,i am executing this command from this directory: /usr/local/apache2/bin where apxs is
present.
again, apxs is not a binary, this is a text file....
Thanks,

--- On Wed, 5/5/10, Nick Tkach <ntkach@peapod.com> wrote:

From: Nick Tkach <ntkach@peapod.com>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] apxs: not found
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 2:45 PM

#yiv320749157 p {margin:0;}Okay, this is probably a stupid question, but what directory are
you in when you run the apxs?  I noticed you use "./apxs"...  That's only going to work
if you're in the same directory as the apxs binary(/usr/local/apache2/bin apparently, from
what you've said).

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain information that is proprietary to Ahold and/or its subsidiaries (“Ahold”)
or otherwise confidential or legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply, and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
 If you are the intended recipient you may use the information contained in this message
and any files attached to this message only as authorized by Ahold.  Files attached to this
message may only be transmitted using secure systems and appropriate means of encryption,
and must be secured using the same level of password and security protection with which the
file was provided to you.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.