httpd-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Problem - option '-S' to verifyyourvirtual host configuration
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 00:22:49 GMT
./httpd -t

to check the syntax of the apache config.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Wang, Mary Y <mary.y.wang@boeing.com>wrote:

> Oops.
> That was
> /usr/sbin/httpd -S     and
> apachectl -S
> .
> .
> .
>
> Mary
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wang, Mary Y
> Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 5:07 PM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Problem - option '-S' to
> verifyyourvirtual host configuration
>
> Thanks for those who responded to my question.
> I was able to get the information by using
> /usr/sbin/http -S    and
> apachectl -S
>
> BTW - I noticed that when I post a real short question, I receive more
> responses ;-).
>
> Mary
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wang, Mary Y
> Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 12:07 PM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Problem - option '-S' to verify
> yourvirtual host configuration
>
> #/etc/init.d/httpd -S
> Usage: httpd
> {start|stop|restart|condrestart|reload|status|fullstatus|graceful|help|configtest}
>
> It returned that usage comment.  Am I missing something here?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mary
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Frank Gingras [mailto:francois.gingras@gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 11:09 AM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Problem - option '-S' to verify
> yourvirtual host configuration
>
> httpd -S
>
> Frank.
>
> On 03/05/2010 1:57 PM, Wang, Mary Y wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm having some virtual hosts configuration problems. In the
> > httpd.conf, it says "You may use the command line option '-S' to verify
> your virtual host configuration" .  What command do I use with this option
> '-S' to debug?
> >
> > Any ideas.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Mary
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server
> Project.
> > See<URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html>  for more info.
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> >     "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
> >
> >
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>

Mime
View raw message