httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Shearer" <j...@shearer-family.org>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] NameVirtualHost Directive - - - - Multiple SSL virtual hosts
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 18:04:41 GMT
Thanks that's great news.

I am still trying to resolve this error message I am getting.  Eric said I need to be certain
that my NameVirtualHost and VirtualHost directives matched literally.  I reread the documentation
on http://httpd.apache.org and see what I believe is the same statement said differently.
 That the directives must match.  I checked each of the directives on my development server
and they match.  Here are the greps:

NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>

I also carefully verified that my /etc/hosts include a fqdn for each of the VirtualHosts served
from my development server.  Yet, I get the following error:

[Sun Jun 06 14:02:11 2010] [warn] NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80 has no VirtualHosts

I am going nuts here with this.  What am I missing?

Thanks.

Jeff Shearer, CISA, CISSP