httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject [users@httpd] question about proxy aware site
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 05:59:54 GMT
Dear list,

I have a problem with a site when accesses via proxy. I have no clue yet how to debug or in
what direction, so please bear with me.

The site in question has no problem to be accessed and to download pdf from it. but from a
network which has proxy server faces problem during download. i.e. it is not possible to download
anything from the site but if the users come out from their intranet settings and access the
sites, they have no problem to download. Can I do something within apache so that it can honor
the request from proxy or is it an issue to be fixed in php ?

I'll be grateful if someone kindly show me the right track to fix/debug this  issue .
Thanks for your time.