httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] NameVirtualHost Directive - - - - Multiple SSL virtual hosts
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 20:12:09 GMT
On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Jeff Shearer <jeff@shearer-family.org> wrote:
> [Sat Jun 05 15:51:21 2010] [warn] VirtualHost fqdn1.com:80 overlaps with VirtualHost
fqdn2.com:80, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive

> This is repeated for every name-based virtual host I have until I added the fqdns to
/etc/hosts.  However, I still get the error message about NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.93 has
no Virtual Hosts

The arguments for your 1 NameVirtualHost and correspoinding N
VirtualHosts have to be identical in the literal sense, not just
logically the same.
--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com