httpd-users mailing list archives

From Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache/2.2.12 Reverse Proxy
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:00:31 GMT
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Andy Ee <andyee@sysatwork.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To be more detail, the output of Live HTML Headers is correct. The home.html
> does internal redirection to login.jsp, but somehow reverse proxy is unable
> to map properly. Any idea? Thanks.

So when the browser requests home.html the proxy maps that to
home.jsp on the backend? The backend generates html and passes it back
to the browser. But what should happen then that isn't happening?

Krist
(forget my remark about php in the previous post. You are using jsp I see)

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org