httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jérémy ESCOLANO <jeremyescol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Configuring apache to use LDAP over SSL on PHP
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:11:42 GMT
Actually this is about configuring Apache server to allow it to communicate
with LDAP server, that is why i'm asking here, but of course I'll try to get
so help on PHP list.

Though, I heard about a ldaprc and ldap.conf file for apache? somebody can
give me informations about these files ? (what are they used for, and in
which folder do we have to put them ?(on windows server)
Thanks