httpd-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Partee <timothy.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache/Perl CGI intermittent missing POST data
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 08:26:29 GMT
   None of our rewrite rules should ever be operating on POST form
processor scripts, however it was suggested to us that mod_rewrite is
the likely culprit as it may be over-reactive and sometimes
accidentally nuking our POST data when it shouldn't. It was suggested
to disable mod_rewrite entirely for the CGI directories, not just add
a condition to exclude them since that according to this theory will
not save the data from getting nuked. Can mods be disabled altogether
on a per-directory basis? Thanks,

- Tim Partee