httpd-users mailing list archives

From frankysanders <lance.f.sand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] are you using mod_rewrite?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 07:08:53 GMT

Are you running multiple virtual host?  I'm not sure if this has anything to
do with the bug but I've temporarily disabled all virtual host so that I'm
only using a single virtual host and have yet been able to replicate the
bug.  Then again, this bug only seems to present itself once apache has been
running for a while.

I'll report back as I do more testing.

Lance