httpd-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Vidal Ferrer <antonio.vi...@globalia-sistemas.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unable to load perl file
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:05:09 GMT
Hi,

Seems that apache is starting without the LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly set.
(look that the problem is that your ARS.so needs a library
libicuucbmc.so.32 and it is not able to find it.

To solve, check what your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is in your command line (where
your .pl works) and then Add/Modify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment
variable it to your envvars file (located in your apache bin directory).
Then restart apache, and it should work.

Best,

Antonio Vidal Ferrer