httpd-users mailing list archives

From Doug McNutt <dougl...@macnauchtan.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OT: Yahoo web mail
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2010 20:32:59 GMT
At 19:58 +0000 9/5/10, Daniel Reinhardt wrote:
>Doug,
>Just a quick question do you use HTML or Text / Only Emails with Yahoo?

Personally, I don't EVER send HTML to a list. I did have a nearly blind friend - he's gone
from planet Earth now - and I did use large text HTML in emails for him.

I also do not even have an account with Yahoo that would let me send via that route.

I do observe that HTML mail sent via the Yahoo web mail application is not bothered by the
illegal 0A characters that I see in text/plain messages. I can't be sure - yet - whether they
are really there and being corrected by the HTML interpreter in Eudora or if Yahoo webmail
is sending the HTML as a multipart/mixed attachment which would allow anything HTML allows
in a MIME attachment..

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--