httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject [users@httpd] Satisfy Any not working here
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 06:53:40 GMT
Dear list,

I have a .htaccess with authentication configuration located at the htdocs , so all folders
under htdocs need a username / password to be accessed. Now I need to allow connection from
a specific IP and to a specific folder, so it would be a password less access for that folder
only when accessed from that IP. The .htaccess placed in that folder is

Allow from <ip address>
Satisfy Any

But this allows all the connection to be password less. Is there any mistake in this config
?
Kindly suggest.
Thanks