httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Wiedmann <carsten_st...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] [mod_fcgid] Question about FcgidCmdOptions (InitialEnv) and session (cookie) problem with PHP
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:13:07 GMT
Hello,

1)
With FcgidInitialEnv I write:
| FcgidInitialEnv FOO "C:\\ProgramData\\Foo"

but with FcgidCmdOptions it's:
| FcgidCmdOptions "C:/usr/bin/cgi.exe" \
|    InitialEnv FOO=C:\ProgramData\Foo

I have to use a single backslash and not a double backslash as usual. Why?

Another problem: How can I set a value with space? e.g:
| FcgidInitialEnv FOO "C:\\Program Files\\Foo"

is working. But:
|    InitialEnv FOO=C:\Program Files\Foo
or
|    InitialEnv FOO="C:\Program Files\Foo"
not.

BTW:
It would be nice, if I don't set a variable with "FcgidCmdOptions
InitialEnv", a variable already set with FcgidInitialEnv would be passed
to the FastCGI app.

2)
I also have a problem with PHP apps like phpMyAdmin. e.g. Cookie login
is not working. After each request a new session file is created in the
temp dir. And after a few requests I got a message, that the session can
not be started without errors. But nothing in the Apache/PHP logs. Thus
I don't know, if this is a PHP or a mod_fcgid problem?
Well, with a very simple testscript (from the PHP manual) there is no
problem.

If I setup PHP as CGI and not as FastCGI, phpMyAdmin is working. It's
also working on my Debian box with FastCGI.

Current System:
Windows 7 32bit
Apache 2.2.17 (x86/vc9)
mod_fcgid 2.3.6 (x86/vc9)