httpd-users mailing list archives

From Astrid Nova <astridn...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Drupal and Apache and mysql work if I cease using https - why?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 00:39:55 GMT
I have found now that if I cease using https the problem goes and the
site works!
Can anyone suggest why?
The original header to my post series was "Problems getting a drupal
content managed website running with an apache webserver with a mysql
database."
I am using  Drupal 7.2 and Apache 2.2.19.
The problem was manifesting as access permission denied when I should be
logged in as admin.  When I tried to log in again, the webserver locked
and became unresponsive.
Since I ceased working in https, I haven't experienced this problem.
I have also been told that I don't need https for security. What should
I do instead?

Sheila N