httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Harmon <gabriel.har...@deltadentalva.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Syntax question
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:02:38 GMT
In the httpd.conf file, I have the following line which allows people in a specific distribution
list that is maintained by our Active Directory access to the dirs in SVN:

AuthLDAPURL ldap://OurServer:OurPort/DC=xxxx,DC=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=user)(memberOf=CN=OurADName,CN=users,DC=xxxxx,DC=com)

I have two more AD groups that I'd like to allow access to SVN.  Is the following valid?
If not, is this possible (allowing multiple Groups access to separate areas)?  If so, and
I'm not close with my syntax, where can I go for additional reading?

AuthLDAPURL ldap://OurServer:OurPort/DC=xxxx,DC=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=user)(memberOf=CN=OurADName,CN=users,DC=xxxxx,DC=com)
(memberOf=CN=ADGroupOne,CN=users,DC=xxxxx,DC=com)(memberOf=CN=ADGroupTwo,CN=users,DC=xxxxx,DC=com)

Thanks,

Gabriel Harmon
Configuration Manager
Delta Dental of VA
(540) 989-8000 x3112

The information contained in this email and subsequent attachments
may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. This
transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please email the sender at the above
email address.