httpd-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Proniewski <patrick.proniew...@univ-lyon2.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] phishing problem
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:08:18 GMT
On 12 juil. 2011, at 18:49, Sander Temme wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2011, at 1:37 AM, Patrick Proniewski wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Apache servers are not victims of phishing attacks.
>> Users are victims of phishing attacks.
>>
>> As the OP is french, I'm continuing in french:
>
> Patrick, remember that one of the reasons we have these conversations on a mailinglist
is that others can also benefit from the information exchanged.  You're not just talking to
Frank, you're talking to all of us.  Keeping the conversation in English will ensure maximum
benefit.

the french text was just a development of the too first english lines. This all thread is
absolutely off topic: there is no sense in "ensuring maximum benefit" then, IMHO.

regards,

Patrick PRONIEWSKI
--
Administrateur Système - DSI - Université Lumière Lyon 2