httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim <nixg...@linuxstuff.info>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_authnz_ldap Non Authorized users
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 13:56:34 GMT
Hey All,

So I have been playing with mod_authnz_ldap and Authentication and
Authorizations works perfectly. However, the first time a Non-Authorized
users attempts to login I want to stop prompting and display to the user
the 401 error msg. Is this even possible?

As it is now, this is not the case the user is prompted another two times
and then it fails - and displays the 401 error.

However, if the user fat fingers their password it should prompt again.

Any advice?

Tim