httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dirk Verleysen <d...@verleysen.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Resource interpreted as .... but transferred with MIME type text/html
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:02:35 GMT
Tom,

Thanks for your answer and the problems seems to be with the local files
that are passed from my application to Apache. When I browse the
application port they are passed correctly but going thru Apache they
have the text/html type.

I have a Virtual Host defined but maybe I don't need it as I'm only
serving one site on this machine. In the network tab I notice that the
images come from http://www.mydomain.be/gjppics/banner.png. Is there a
way to tell apache that the gjppics directory referes to
c:/programdata/data/GJP/pics ?

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ProxyPreserveHost On
     ServerAdmin info@mydomain.be
     DocumentRoot "C:/ProgramData/data/GJP"
<Directory "C:/ProgramData/data/GJP">
             Order deny,allow
             Allow from all
</Directory>
     ServerName www.mydomain.be
     ServerAlias mydomain.be
     ErrorLog "logs/mydomain.be-error.log"
     CustomLog "logs/dummy-host2.mydomain.be-access.log" common
     # rewrite incoming requests
         RewriteEngine On
         RewriteCond C:/ProgramData/data/GJP%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
         RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://localhost:7777/GJP/$1 [proxy,last]
</VirtualHost>