httpd-users mailing list archives

From <muthu.alagap...@bt.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Load balancer Issue in Solaris server
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 12:13:44 GMT
Hi,

Need some guidance on configuring Apache load balancer in Solaris server .
Load Balancer  : Apache
Apache version : 2.2.16
Implemented using  "http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html"
Algorithm Used for testing : 1) lbmethod=byrequests, 2)  lbmethod=bytraffic 3) lbmethod=bybusyness
(All have failed )

Issue :

As of now we have  implemented Apache load balancer in our TEST environment by installing
2 instance of Our portal and when tested found to be working abnormally i.e. when we tried
to hit the configured cluster it is coming out of the loop , if we manually change the URL
with configured id we are not able to login to the portal.

<Proxy balancer://dataviewcluster>

BalancerMember http://*.*.*.*:61003/Index
BalancerMember http://*.*.*.*:61003/Index

Kindly help us to resovle this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu Alagappan |  BT11B- Ontario |  Tech Mahindra Limited
AMR Tech Park, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 068, INDIA
Off: +91 80 40498621 |  Mob: +91 95351 94406
Email: mm0064225@techmahindra.com<mailto:mm0064225@techmahindra.com> | muthu.alagappan@bt.com