httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris DiLorenzo <cdilore...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem matching with ProxyPassMatch
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:47:58 GMT
Hello,

I have the following ProxyPassDirective:

ProxyPassMatch ^/product/(detail.+bsins=20.*) balancer://product-gift/$1

The balancer is 2 app servers running an HTTP connector.  The Balancer
is configured properly.

When the server receives this request, or something similar:

http://<SERVER-NAME>/product/detail?bsins=2031000THANKU1859961

I get a 404 error.  I have checked the regex using an online checker
and it appears to be written properly.

Basically, I need to send requests for /product/detail?bsins=20* to a
specific load balancer and all other traffic to another one.  I feel
like I'm pretty close, but I can not get the above directive to work.
Is it the ? in the URL?

Thanks for the help,
Chris