httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ruud Dozijn <rdoz...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache changes status code from 500 to 200
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:21:12 GMT

From: rdozijn@hotmail.com
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:33:49 +0200
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] apache changes status code from 500 to 200

> Sounds like you want mod_asis:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_asis.html

I have put this in my httpd.conf:

<Location /cgi>
    SetHandler  perl-script
    PerlHandler ModPerl::Registry
    Options ExecCGI
    ErrorDocument 400 /handlers/400.h
</Location>

<Location /handlers>
    SetHandler send-as-is
</Location>

What I would really like to obtain is that the output of my cgi script (being a complete html
document including headers) is not handled by any error handler.
I cannot add the set-as-is hanlder to the cgi script, because that needs the perl-script handler.
I suspect that using the ErrorDocument is a dead alley, because that introduces code 200.

In the meantime, I have tried everything I could think of.
Right now, I'm out of ideas. How can I get the status of the cgi-script untampered to the
requestor? Hope you have more inspiration ;)

Ruud