httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 403 Forbidden ...
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:34:57 GMT
Lester Caine wrote:

Found a few little niggles while sorting mod_info. I was still running
mod_access_compat and switching that off flagged a couple of problems. All have
now been cleared but no change to the 403 error on rewrite results.

> mod_info is now loaded, but currently I'm just flipping to home page .... just
> working through the settings.
Now working but locked down locally at present ...
What should I be looking for.

> Just working through Yehuda's link as well.
I've tried a few things from the mediawiki article but I suspect that is based
on 2.2 working?

AH - found something!
I've switched the deny off on the '/' level

 From server-info -----
Current Configuration:
     In file: /opt/apache2/conf/httpd.conf
      199: <Directory />
      201:   Require all granted ( Was denied )
         : </Directory>
      223: <Files ".ht*">
      224:   Require all denied
         : </Files>
      315: <Directory "/opt/apache2/cgi-bin">
      318:   Require all granted
         : </Directory>
     In file: /opt/apache2/conf/vhosts.d/25_vhost.eveshamtc.org.uk.conf
       60:   <Directory "/srv/website/eveshamtc.org.uk">
       73:     Options FollowSymLinks
       80:     AllowOverride All
         :   </Directory>
       94:   ErrorDocument 404 /index.php
         : </VirtualHost>

AND THEN I GET
Warning: require_once(../kernel/setup_inc.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /wiki/index.php on line 16 Fatal error: require_once():
Failed opening required '../kernel/setup_inc.php'
(include_path='.:/opt/php5/lib/php:/opt/php5/lib/php/PEAR') in /wiki/index.php
on line 16

Which is telling me that the rewrite has lost the local directory details for
the vhost ... Or at least I think that is the problem?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL