httpd-users mailing list archives

From Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Exploit?
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:54:16 GMT
I'm guessing it might be trying a probe against a content management
system that has a hole in it (e.g., Wordpress has been known to leak
information in the past).

Clearly some security scanner wrote those entries in your log file.  If
you have something checking for that kind of exploit, you might want to
look at its documentation for details.  (And report back!)