httpd-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Moreno <antonio.mor...@codebusters.es>
Subject [users@httpd] Configuration apache
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:37:44 GMT
Hi, I have a configuration problem, the Apache documentation has not
helped me.

I have configured on my local system (localhost) my PHP website, works
only the first page, clicking on any link gives an error:

  Not Found

The requested URL /codebusters/es/products-page-view was not found on
this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at 10.0.0.108 Port 80

The configuration of my site-enable is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin info@mysite.es

#default
         DocumentRoot /var/www/

         <Directory /var/www/>
                 Options MultiViews FollowSymLinks
                 AllowOverride all
                 Order allow,deny
                 Allow from all
         </Directory>

         ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

         # alert, emerg.
         LogLevel warn

         CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined

     Alias /doc/ "/usr/share/doc/"
     <Directory "/usr/share/doc/">
         Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
         AllowOverride None
         Order deny,allow
         Deny from all
         Allow from 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0 ::1/128