httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alan McDuff <alan.mcd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] multiple ProxyPassReverseCookieDomains
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 11:42:19 GMT
Checking the cookie name/values didn't help, because they are just random number-letter sequences.
How would I compare them to an "expected" cookie?
I am now using a Windows server, and with IIS everything is working fine. I think Apache needs
some documentation for users, not from developers for developers.

Alan

________________________________
 From: Igor Cicimov <icicimov@gmail.com>
To: Alan McDuff <alan.mcduff@yahoo.com>
Cc: users <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:12 AM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] multiple ProxyPassReverseCookieDomains

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Alan McDuff <alan.mcduff@yahoo.com> wrote:

I haven't tried them because I didn't know about them, and don't have the slightest idea how
to use them to debug my case after I installed Firefox Advanced Cookie Manager. Can you point
me to some tutorial that explains how to solve similar problems with one of the suggested
tools? Please bear in mind, that I am just using Apache, not developing and no expert on the
http protocol.

Start the Live HTTP Headers, it opens in separate window, then point your browser to each
of the links and check the Set-cookie header you get back in the response. Is the value/name
what you have expected?

Cookie Manager opens in its own window too. Find the lines for your publicdomain.com and the
10.0.0.101/102 hosts (if any) and check the cookie value and path by selecting the lines.

If I have missed some information that may be necessary to check my configuration, please
tell me. Can anybody confirm whether the configuration looks correct?  Or is something definitely
wrong?

>ThanksAlan

ie Cookie Manager, Live HTTP Headers etc, and check what's going on with the cookies?