httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dave Shevett <shev...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverse using rewrite to go BACK to SSL?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 17:31:36 GMT
On 2/5/13 12:16 PM, Nick Kew wrote:
> On 5 Feb 2013, at 14:40, Dave Shevett wrote:
>
>> Hi folks, I've come a long way understanding how ProxyPassReverse is supposed to
work, and in many ways it's doing exactly what I want it to do - it rewrites the URLs on returning
redirects to match a specific pattern.

>> However, my problem is I want to rewrite the protocol side of the URL, not just the
path.  I need to change it from 'http' to 'https'.
> Sounds like you're looking for "Header edit" (mod_headers).
I actually tried Header edit as well - but maybe I didn't get the syntax
just right, because it didn't seem to be working.  Could you give me an
example?

     -d