Hi,

In Apache 2.2 forward all request that point to phisical .php file to PHP-FPM is as follow:

LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so

FastCGIExternalServer /usr/sbin/php-fpm -socket /usr/local/php/lib/php.sock -idle-timeout 900
AddHandler php-fastcgi .php
Action php-fastcgi /usr/sbin/php-fpm.fcgi
ScriptAlias /usr/sbin/php-fpm.fcgi /usr/sbin/php-fpm

But in Apache 2.4 is different, I'm following the tutorial in Apache Wiki but I don't understand as enable PHP for all virtual host, not each one.

I search in PHP documentation, there is not mention about install on Apache 2.4:

This question was initially posted on stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15773901/php-fpm-with-apache-2-4-forward-all-request-for-all-virtual-host

Thank you for your help.

Saludos,
José Nobile