httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jerry K <apache...@oryx.cc>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Corrupt OSX Apache Install
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 15:35:01 GMT
any time I make modifications to httpd.conf, or any of the files in the
extra directory, I typically like to run the:

# apachectl -t

command.

The "-t" switch will test the configuration file and alert me to any
errors that I may have made prior to actually attempting to implement a
new or updated configuration.

Hope this helps,

Jerry