httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: Downloads for Apache 2.4.6 w/ OpenSSL 1.0.1e !!
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:06:56 GMT
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Thakur, Praveen Kumar <
PraveenKumar_Thakur@bmc.com> wrote:

> Anyone?

If your product provides Apache HTTP Server and selected support libraries
then you should build it yourself as part of a repeatable, automated
process (like any other software you ship) so that you are ready to provide
patches for security or other bugs which are critical for your product.
 You can ensure that the level of OpenSSL or any other component meets your
requirements.

****

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...