httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Proxy Module Help
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 13:03:24 GMT
Are you 100% sure that what is being returned by the backend
is 'localhost' and not something else? I assume when you
say it's not being "redirected" you mean that the 302s aren't
being handled correctly...

On May 11, 2014, at 1:22 AM, Buddhi Eashwarage <buddhieash@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to redirect a url to an application on same apache server.My development environment
is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.I enables the mod_proxy.But my url isn't redirecting to the desired application.Following
is the code i put inside the /etc/apache2/sites-available/default file.I put this bottom of
the file but before the "VirtualHost" tag.