httpd-users mailing list archives

From Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] rewrite and internal redirects
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 14:41:59 GMT
I still haven't found the solution, so any additional help would be
appreciated:

referer: http://example.com/balades/moritz
> and then
> rewrite '/balades/libs/ext/resources/css/ext-all-notheme.css' -> '/qgiswebclient.html?map=/home/geogf405/PROJETS/libs/ext/resources/css/ext-all-notheme.css.qgs',
referer: http://example.com/balades/moritz

> I've resolved this by making all these links absolute by adding a slash at the beginning:
>
> /libs/ext/resources/css/ext-all-notheme.css
> /js/GlobalOptions.js
> etc
>
> Now I get a step further and can actually see qgiswebclient.html beginning to load in
the browser, but then I get an error message (from the page) telling me that some startup
parameters are missing. This is apparently because only qgiswebclient.html is called, but
without the map=/home/geogf405/PROJETS/$1.qgs part.

> In the logs (complete logs attached) I see:
>
> rewrite '/balades/moritz' -> '/qgiswebclient.html?map=/home/geogf405/PROJETS/moritz.qgs'
> split uri=/qgiswebclient.html?map=/home/geogf405/PROJETS/moritz.qgs -> uri=/qgiswebclient.html,
args=map=/home/geogf405/PROJETS/moritz.qgs