httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Rundlett (freephile)" <g...@freephile.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts not working
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 02:44:59 GMT
Actually, you could have named it ANYTHING.conf  Apache is only "seeing"
files that end in .conf as per your include directive:

IncludeOptional sites-enabled/*.conf

So, if you want to disable a site config called example.conf, you can do so
by renaming it example.conf.disabled and reloading Apache.
Also, if you make a backup of example.conf as example.conf.bak, then Apache
won't load the (redundant) backup configuration.

Greg Rundlett
http://eQuality-Tech.com
http://freephile.org

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Peter Biggerstaff <peter@biggerstaff.co.nz