httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Giovanni Bianchini" <giova...@enet.cu>
Subject [users@httpd] Help selecting an SQL Engine for Apache HTTP
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:45:00 GMT
Dear Group;

I may have asked this question once before and sorry for asking it again if I did.

I have an open office database (used to be Access) that contains thousands of records
relating to ARTISTAMP creators and photos of created stamps.

I don't need a lot of horsepower because I will only be accessing it for further code
development and not for production. I prefer to create and modify the tables in OpenOffice

and modify, add and delete the records through html/sql queries.

I originally ran this from a hosted site that provided Coldfusion and all the SQL code is

written in Coldfusion syntax. I am trying to find a suitable SQL server engine similar to

ColdFusion (don't mind having to rewrite the code) that can be installed in concert with
Apache 2.2.25 or whatever is the latest version. I have the http running on my Windows 8
Dell Core i7 laptop and will ftp the code to a hosted site whenever code changes are made.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Giovanni