httpd-users mailing list archives

From MM <finjulh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] 2 server certificates
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:30:00 GMT
Hello,

My network connectivity looks like:

setting 1
laptop  ->   corpfirewall ->  ... -> homefirewall  ->   serverbox (httpd
2.4)
in this setting, i have a public dns registered hostname autoupdated by my
ISP.
my homefirewall forwards all traffic https to serverbox.

setting 2
samelaptop  -> sameserverbox
                           (servername.lan  <->  192.168.1.x)

I have generate 2 self-signed certificates, 1 with the 'public hostname' as
the CN, and another one with the 'servername.lan' as the CN.

I have both certificates in my laptop locally stored.

Is it possible to have httpd use the correct certificate depending on where
the request comes from?

Regards,

MM