httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Cook <james.jim.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache ignoring httpd.conf assigned path
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 18:17:00 GMT
A thorough search of the server turns up just two files named precisely httpd.conf. Their paths
are
	/private/etc/apache2
	/private/etc/apache2/original

Both have the desired path in them /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables

There are variations on the name, all with suffixes such as .pre-update and original. Even
they have the desired path though.

I did find a hidden file name .httpd.conf.swp with no apparent reference in it though much
of it appears to be binary.

So I remain at a loss as to where Apache is getting the path it's using.

The URL is http://domain.com/cgi-bin/my.cgi <http://domain.com/cgi-bin/my.cgi>

And that works IF I locate the scripts to: /Library/Server/Web/Data/CGI-Executables