httpd-users mailing list archives

From MOKRANI Rachid <rachid.mokr...@ifpen.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] AuthFormLoginSuccessLocation
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:07:35 GMT
Hi,

I try to protect access to a part of my web site with One Time Password.

With apache 2.4 I try to use the following directive.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/mod_auth_form.html

in my httpd.conf I add

<Location /dologin>
    SetHandler form-login-handler
    AuthFormLoginRequiredLocation http://myhost/nologin.htm
    AuthFormLoginSuccessLocation http://myhost/job
    AuthName                "OTP WebCloud Protected Area"
    AuthFormProvider       OTP
    OTPAuthUsersFile /otp/otp-users.txt
    OTPAuthLogoutOnIPChange On
    OTPAuthMaxLinger 600
   OTPAuthFallThrough On
</Location>

OK, if I try to access http://myhost/dologin  I need to have authorize user.

But  How to protect direct access to the URL    http://myhost/job ? In my browser, when I
enter directly the URL   http://myhost/job nothing is protect.

Regards.
Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement ! Please consider the environment before printing
!
Ce message et toutes ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive
de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou
toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. IFP Energies
nouvelles décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message. This message and any attachments
are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
is prohibited. IFP Energies nouvelles should not be liable for this message.